It is well known fact that Nepal, sacred land of Lord Buddha who dedicated his entire life for liberate all sentient beings is a sanctified place of unfathomable faith and devotion. Not only for Nepalese but also for all those who advocate world peace and follow Buddha Dharma. Even though the sacred land of Nepal possesses the intrinsic quality that can illuminate and purify the heart of world Buddhists as well as peace loving community, and develop and promote it as an important pilgrimage site is getting behind schedule. In order to accomplish such august mission, religions activities should be promoted, and teachings, practices and meditations of Buddhist traditions should be initiated in a comprehensive manner. On the base of these activities more faithful mortals, practitioners and yogis will render visit making this sacred land an epitome of homage and tourism. Therefore a collective effort is imperative today to preserve the unique identity of Nepal and its people and to uphold the sacred image of this country in the world prospective.
1. Constructing Nepal Buddhist Federation’s office building.
2. Establishing Bhot Buddhist Studies Department under Lumbini Buddhist University.
3. Organizing nationwide teacher training on monastic education.
4. Organizing a regular broadcast of Buddha’s teaching on Television and Radio.
5. Organizing nationwide Dharma Teaching’s and activities.
6. Organizing environment and climate change programs based on Buddhism
Acharya Norbu Sherpa
9843405268 / 9808522698